Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Large Solid Mucus From Nostril

'Pep' Guardiola before the classic against Real Madrid Barcelona



MADRID.

She called Joseph, "because he has been familiarly me and called me 'Pep'. Do not know what the chamber of Joseph. Tomorrow at 20.45 we face. Off the field he and won, as it has done throughout the year and make and gave him his Champions League particular. In the field we'll see what happens. I can also make a comparative list of grievances would never end. I have no secretaries or assistants that I suggest all those things, "he said.

" He's the fucking boss and fucking love here in the newsroom, and I do not want to compete. I remind you that we have been together for four years. You can continue reading Florentino Perez's friends or anyone else, "he added.

" is a type of game that I will not play because I do not know to, "said Guardiola, who continued his speech.

" I will not justify my words either. I congratulated the Madrid deservedly won the Cup in the field against a team that I represent and I feel very proud. I justified it with the referee. I've never done, "continued the coach of Barcelona, \u200b\u200bwhich announced lower midfielder Andres Iniesta.

Guardiola also came to appreciate the statements of Sergio Ramos, which suggested that it was directed by her coach , the states that now criticized the referee until he succeeds.

"Six years ago, Mr. Joseph also said this. Persuaded the Chelsea players and now has convinced Real Madrid. He was in our house, which helped him to train as a coach As he helped me to train as a coach, "he said.

to his words, which spoke of a decision by the linesman had changed action goal, said: "I always believe that when it is misinterpreted is that I have not explained well. He is closer to believe what you read that believe me. I meant to small details, like two inches, you change a game. "

" To the charge that I do ... Here is the path. If they say I complain about the referees, that's fine, I complain about the referees. Against this I can not fight. The speakers are more outside than at home. I can only win the game. We come with twelve-grown, against players like Kaka, Ronaldo, Di Maria ... and have come to compete. "

" Outside the game I can give my opinion. Mourinho master it better off the field. My players know that there are no excuses. If we lose the Cup is because they have been better and if we win the league is because we have been better. We come with a style that we do to get breast or as a flag. Only defend this way has given us success and the team, "he added.

" When you say nothing ever, sometimes, by representing the institution, feel bad that a colleague created more information yourself. I believe most would prefer me for my career, "lamented Guardiola.

" A tie at this level in the semis is tough on both sides. Favorites few. Madrid have them and we got well, "he said in relation to low.

Guardiola ventured a similar crash last year with Inter." It will be a game similar to last year's Inter . But there is an umpire who has whistled many times and is a great referee. "

and said he had never seen a Madrid so aggressive." I've never found a Madrid as aggressive as that of now. Everyone wants to play as there is a referee who has to act and allow it and have to decide. Each must act as you want. "

"I would never judge the way of playing from a colleague. It is the coach with more titles and want to learn when I play against him and on television. Outside, I intend to learn a little. You can play a thousand ways. He used over and is very very good. " EFE

0 comments:

Post a Comment