Sunday, April 17, 2011

Body Changes 27 Weeks Pregnant

Justin Bieber: "You never have to abandon their dreams"


"People around me know how do to that I can not climb to fame in the head," says the singer Few people at 17 have gone through all the experiences that has lived Justin Bieber. Even so, this Canadian boy thanks to the Internet stopped being a teenager in a home shared with financial problems to become the object of desire for millions of adolescents around the world, seems to have a good head on his shoulders. Although full stadiums and every day sees fulfill our dreams as any other boy his age is just an impossible dream, from singing at the Grammys with Usher to talk as equals with the players of Barcelona, \u200b\u200bBieber returns thoughtful responses, and is careful that it shows any trace of pride. When the city still has not recovered from the effect of his visit last week, comes to the screen "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never", a documentary that explores the phenomenon and was very well received when it premiered in the U.S. in February . When you uploaded your videos to YouTube, did you ever imagine that you were going to become the great young star you are? No. I'm just happy to do what I like. But I never imagined that something so he could come to pass. Above all, it would happen so quickly. It's a dream come true. The truth is that not what I would do without my fans and all the support I receive constantly via internet. At what point did you realize that you had succeeded? There was no particular time. And really, still do not feel that this has happened. I still see just as Justin, but it is obvious that my life has changed radically. Maybe I realized that day that I had to play in front of President Obama. I really could not believe what I was happening. Definitely that was one of the most special moments of my life. How do you deal with so much attention? Just surround myself with good people, which I can trust, and that's it. I have an amazing family that supports me fully. With that is more than enough. And how you deal with the downside of fame? It is not difficult. The people around me know how do to that I can not climb to fame in the head. What do you do to achieve it? A lot. Is that this industry is full of negative things, so the secret is to be surrounded by good people to tell you the truth, because that's what allows me to make appropriate decisions. Everything happens for being smart and knowing what I have to put me not. My Mom helps me a lot. She travels with me and knows how to have its head where I have to. What aspect of your success you enjoy most? Travel. I have the opportunity to meet extraordinary places and traveling all the time. Moreover, in every place I come to know wonderful people. Everything is special for me. Why is your film is called "Never Say Never"? Because you never have to leave their dreams. It's just my motto. We must not surrender ever. It is amazing that with only sixteen have no problems stand in front of a stadium full of fans. Have you always been so? Yes. When I was in school I always wanted to be the center of attention. I never get nervous and act in front of people is something that leaves me a very natural way. For me sing in front of an audience is like walking. This is how sorry I am. You are a musician, athlete, actor and you can properly set the magic cube in less than two minutes. Is there something not going right? Yes. I'm a disaster playing the violin. But I play the piano, guitar, drums and trumpet. What is your room? If I can not say I have a room. Ie I have a house in Atlanta, but I'm not much there because I spend traveling, so my room is pretty empty. But my room in my house in Canada where I have not been quite some time, have all my trophies in hockey when he was smaller, and posters of hockey players, and one of Beyoncé. How do you do with the school? Before going to a regular school but now I have a tutor who travels with me. We make three hours per day, and fifteen hours per week, which is very complicated because I have to work all day and add to that my hours of study. It's complicated, but is necessary because it is important to have a good education. And how is the theme of your finances? Do you have an amount of money you can spend a week? No, it does not work like that. I have a credit card with a dollar limit, and that's all I can afford. If I need more money to the card my mom did not help. Has set the bar very to keep my spending under control. What money means to you? It is something that is necessary in the society in which we live, and comes with great responsibility. Now I have money I can help many people, but the truth is that there is money to dedicate myself to this. Singing because that's what I love, and money is just a bonus that comes with my job. But to me what I care about is the music. That's what I truly enjoy. How was the experience of working as an actor on "CSI"? It was amazing. "CSI" is a series that I love, and participate as an actor forced me out of what I find easy, and try something completely different. I had to make a character that is unlike Justin Bieber on anything, because I play myself in a few collaborations I did with Nickelodeon, and I just wanted to do something that did not look like that. I was interested in doing something that was a challenge and so I did not hesitate when they offered me to play a boy named Jason McCann is a psychopath. This character had killed many people and ended up dying in his own law and was therefore a very attractive. Where does your inspiration when writing songs? It's amazing to be able to create both still so young ... But I do not think that age has no importance when composing a song. It does not matter that you have sixteen or thirty. You're always going to be experienced things that serve to compose. My parents divorced when I was born, and have had past relationships that have been real or not, helped me to feel things. So I have missed life stories and feelings to write about. How do you think your music will evolve once your voice to get more serious? I do not know. I am interested in exploring the performance but the music is definitely what most interests me, and I'm willing to try many things. I see myself doing many different styles and genres and from there see what the response of the people. We currently enjoy the kind of music I'm doing, and I take my transition very smoothly transition from a teen to adult. Do you think your music do you like more girls than boys? I think there are many guys that I want to hear, because it is what they hear all the girls and I do believe that should be something cheap. I think there is a dose of envy, and another dose of people who really do not like my music. Nor I can say that I like all genres. But I think the problem is that most guys will not even dare to listen to my music because they are afraid of what his friends might think. But I'm trying to win them over slowly. I try to convince them that I'm a common boy of sixteen, who likes sports and likes to have fun with friends. I hope they realize that there is nothing wrong with listening to music, whether you are male or female. All the girls in the world are obsessed with you. Think you'll be able to find the love of your life despite all the hysteria? Sure. I think it's all about finding the right person, you like the music not because I do not for who I am. It is going to be difficult to find that special girl, but I'm sure at some point give her. You seem to have everything that ordinary people want. Is there something you are lacking in your life? Yeah, right. I spend much time away from my father, my brother and my sister and I love to have them closer. But beyond that, all is very good in my life right now. I feel a very lucky. God has placed me in a very special and I appreciate it all the time for giving me so much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment