Thursday, April 7, 2011

A3 Poster On Ms Powerpoint?

"I have not read a fucking book football in my life, 'Bolillo' Gomez


FOOTBALL SEMINAR
CARTAGENA.

swanky For the ladies, 'Bun' is a foul-mouthed; for the rest of the audience who saw it: the coach of the Senior Football Team of Colombia, is cool. That's Hernan Dario Gomez a little over 45 minutes yesterday its participation in the seminar 'BolĂ­var's World, "which concluded with a thunderous applause from those attending the class speakers: Francisco Maturana, Quique Wolff, Vitto de Palma and Tito Puccetti.

The current national coach, which searches a box from October 2014 to Brazil, be honest and every time he opened his mouth a newspaper headline: "In my life I read a fucking book of football Moreover, I belie my wife here, I can not sit more than 40 minutes to hear a talk, I'm bored, "Gomez said, while the eyes of the audience almost out of surprise at such honesty 'Bolillo '. At this point in their participation, the helmsman Antioquia Madrazos had already taken three at least. He smiled, looked at his friend Francisco Maturana and gave the reasons for the earlier revelation: "I was a gamin, like many players who do not know what it was representing Colombia, 'Fred', who is educated and read, taught us much, right, 'Fred' when you corrected me we stole our towels from the hotels? "he said as he approached his friend and smiling Maturana took him by the cheek and said," I love you very much, 'Fred', and that does not mean that we are queer, right ? "he told an audience that became the surprise of laughter.

'Bun' highlighted how enriching it was the presence of the panelists present at the seminar organized by Iderbol, to acclimate the pre World Cup U-20, to the point that he was able to sit in all conferences "in which he least Tito (Puccetti), he is a journalist ... I understand," added jokingly. Told also the story when he went to a bookstore in Buenos Aires (Argentina) trying to start the habit of reading: "As I entered the wrong place, asked for books on football and the man who attended told me that football learn on the street, "he said.

on selection.

For the manager to return to Colombian soccer World Cup, the classification is not an issue for skulls. "I'm not eager to go to the World" said. "But do not misunderstand me, if I get impatient as the rest of the country, did not get anywhere. The team will need to learn to handle the anxiety of losing a game going. Lack biggest game of all in defense and attack. Today I criticize because the team played very fast and years ago, it was slow. If today I say I'll be last in the Copa America and I'm going to qualify for the finals, he signed right away, "noted from the dais of the hall of Hotel Las Americas, making it clear that rules of the Federation does not give interviews on Selection, "is the rules."

on the U 20 to the host country and on the performance of team Eduardo Lara said: "I was surprised by the strong criticism of the youth team, a selection that has struggled to restore confidence in itself, to show football has "concluded the former World Cup in Italia 90, USA 94, France 98 and Japan and Korea 2002.

0 comments:

Post a Comment